For sale Bright BP870N Wolf Tire Changer
• 25″high pressure clamp internal clamps will handle any wheel,
• No need for adapters or wheel covers for large diameters,
• A strong electric rotary table operates at a suitable working speed, which facilitates the assembly and removal of the rim,
• Reverse gear allows you to undo the rim in the event of a deadlock,
• Precise speed for safe handling of tires without fear of damage,
• High quality gun with EU pressure gauge for pumping wheels,
• High quality air preparation unit with dehumidifier and oil separator manufactured by EU,
• Reinforced arm structure – very rigid construction,
• Tamper arm with two-stage adjustable and powerful (1400kg) actuator,
• EU production control module,
• “Jet-Blast” Inflator in the jaws of the table,
• High quality consumables.
1.The mounting head is made of special steel and lifetime warranty.
2.The control pedal assembly has the step-move function which can stop the clamp at any position to clamp the rim conveniently.
3.The machine adopts the parkerising bead breaker cylinder having bead break power 2500KG to bead break the tire from rim easily.
4.The machine equips the protective cover for clamps and mounting head as standard configuration to avoid damage the rim.
5.The clamp is made of special material, strong and durable.
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG BELOW!
TIRE CHANGING SAFETY INSTRUCTION
Be sure to read and understand all WARNINGS as illustrated on the equipment labels or as shown in the operators manual prior to operation of any tire changing machine. Failure to comply with proper safety instructions may lead to serious harm or even death of operator and/or bystanders.
- Only trained operators should operate tire changing machines. All non-trained personnel should be kept away from work area.
- Never let non-trained personnel come in contact with, or operate machine.
- Keep hands clear of all pinch points.
- Always check tire changer for damaged parts prior to operation. Do not use machine if any part(s) are broken or damaged.
- Never exceed the factory recommended air pressure of tire. Over inflating the tire beyond the manufacturers recommendation can cause tire burst or explosion.
- Operators should inspect all tires and rims for possible defects prior to mounting.
- Do not attempt to mount defective tires.
- Never mount a tire on a defective wheel.
- Always make sure tire size matches rim size prior to mounting. Mismatched tire / rim combinations can explode.
- Tire changers are not intended to be a restraining devise for exploding tires, tubes, or rims.
- All operators should take proper precautions to implement safety and to avoid personal injury or harm.
- Do not approach or lean over tires while inflating.
- Keep hands and body clear at all times and as far back as possible during inflation.
- An exploding tire, rim or other wheel component can cause death to operator and/or bystander. Remain clear at all times.
- To inflate tires, use short bursts while carefully monitoring the pressure, tire, rim, and bead.
- While seating beads, never exceed 40 PSI. If bead does not seat at 40 PSI immediately relieve pressure and check for damaged bead and/or other cause.
- Do not aim bead-seating nozzles towards yourself or any person. Bead-seating nozzles must always be aimed toward tire bead area only.
- Hold bead-seating nozzles securely with both hands at all times.
- Always use good quality tire lubricant when servicing tires.
- Consider work area environment. Do not expose equipment to rain. Never operate machine in or around water or damp environments. Keep area well lighted.
- Dress properly. Never wear loose gloves, clothing or jewelry. They can be caught in moving parts. Non-skid steel-toe footwear is recommended when operating tire changer. Wear protective hair covering to contain long hair. Approved back-support braces are recommended when handling heavy loads.
- Always wear safety goggles when operating a tire changer.
- Tire changers must be grounded while in use to protect the operator from electric shock.
- Always unplug tire changing machine before servicing. Never yank cord to disconnect it from the receptacle. Never operate machine in or around water or damp environments.
- Tire changers have internal arcing or sparking parts which should not be exposed to flammable vapors.
Demounting and mounting tires can be hazardous. This information is NOT meant as a substitute for proper training. The illustrations shown here are consistent with those used by major tire changer manufacturers, but consult their specific equipment use procedures and instructions. This information is meant purely for educational purposes and those who use the methods recommended are solely responsible for any injuries or losses resulting from their application.